1. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Place chicken in marinade and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Place a wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons oil, swirling to
coat sides. Add chilies and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10
seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove chicken and
chilies from wok.
4. Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil to wok, swirling to coat sides. Add garlic
and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add celery, bell pepper, and
bamboo shoots; stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Return chicken and chilies to wok; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add sauce and bring to a boil. Add cornstarch solution and cook, stirring,
until sauce boils and thickens. Add peanuts and stir to coat.
There are dozens of chinese food recipes and food ingredients to continue...visit
the menu in the left column <<<<